North Pole Soy Candle
North Pole Soy Candle
If you're longing for a trip to the North Pole, we have the next best thing. Our North Pole Soy Candle captures the refreshing essence of the winter outdoors. This candle is a perfect blend of green pine trees, refreshing peppermint, sweet and crisp apples, and a touch of spicy cinnamon. It gives off the perfect scent that will transport you to a winter wonderland while making you feel cozy and warm.
Here are some reasons why you should try our North Pole Soy Candle:
- Made with love : The candle is hand-poured in small batches in Alberta, Canada, ensuring that each candle is made with care and attention to detail.
- Eco-friendly: Made from 100% natural soy wax, this candle is free of any additives, biodegradable, and sustainably sourced, making it an eco-friendly choice for your home.
- Burns Clean: Our high-quality fragrances are free of parabens and phthalates, making them clean and safe to burn.
- Nostalgia: Let the refreshing scent of winter transport you to a world of snowflakes, evergreens, and warm cozy fires.
- Aesthetic appeal: The candle comes in a beautiful farmhouse amber jar with metal lids that adds a touch of rustic elegance to any room. The elegant design of the jar and the festive label make it a beautiful addition to any home decor.
- Crackling Sound: Featuring a wooden wick made from fruit trees, this candle offers a quick burn pool formation, which allows for an exceptional fragrance throw. The gentle crackling sound produced by the wick creates a soothing ambiance.
- Lasts Long: This candle is 8 oz (227 g) and has an approximate burn time of 50 hours, providing you with many evenings of delightful scent and ambiance.
North Pole Soy Candle Care Guide:
- For optimal use burn candle long enough for the wax pool to reach the edge of the jar.
- Trim the wick to about 1/4 inch before lighting.
- Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
- Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Discontinue use of candle when there is 1/2 inch wax remaining at the bottom of the jar. This is to prevent any heat damage on the surface of the/countertop and jar.
- Please read the warning label on the bottom of the jar to prevent fire and serious injury.